Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Put an egg on it:

Some weeks the meals just click. I plan around veggies and all veggies are used by the end of the week. I love that! This week is one I wouldn't mind repeating, and I hope that it is one you will try!

Sunday-Asain stir-fry quinoa salad (my creation)

Monday-Amazing BBQ (one day I will get around to posting my amazing potato salad recipe, and my broccoli salad recipe-today just isn't the day)

Tuesday-quinoa and beans burgers

Wednesday-mediterran sandwiches (my creation)

Thursday-stuffed peppers.

Friday- pasta with pesto. For the last little while I have been seeing recipes with a poached egg on top. I always thought that was really weird. Then I read an article by Fred Armisen about Portland that talked about how everywhere in Portland puts an egg on top. So I knew I had to try it. It is incredibly good! Instead of Swiss chard I used kale because I had that leftover from the peppers.

Saturday- DATE NIGHT!!! (seriously it has been over a month, and a very stressful month with the move. We all needed a break from each other!)

Sunday-Greek shrimp

No comments:

Post a Comment