Monday, November 4, 2013

November Meal Plan

I can't believe we are down to only one full calendar month in this house! So this month I had to take an inventory of everything we have that needs to be used up and then use it up :)

Week 1:

Sunday-Pumpkin french toast

Monday-Honey Chipotle Tostadas

Tuesday- Coconut curry red lentils I plan on adding some red peppers for more veggies and color!

Wednesday-Lasagna

Thursday-Quinoa and Black Bean chili (we never got around to making this one last month, but I have all the stuff for it).

Friday-Balsamic glazed pizza. I made this last month and it was AMAZING!

Saturday- San Antonio!!

Week 2:

Sunday- Tuna Sushi

Monday- beans, rice and veggies.

Tuesday-leftovers

Wednesday- Israeli couscous

Thursday-Pasta with fancy olive oil (we have been apart of an olive oil club for the last two years. Sadly, the movers won't move it so we have to to use it up in the next month)

Friday- Greek pizza. Another amazing pizza from last month. I still have all the fancy cheeses for this one too.

Saturday-Kate's Grilley cheese

Week 3:

Sunday- Shrimp

Monday-Fajitas

Tuesday-Barley salad

Wednesday- Roasted Veggie pesto phyllo

Thursday-Roasted squash salad

Friday-Leftovers

Saturday-BBQ pork

Week 4:

Sunday- My BIRTHDAY! I'm hoping to not have to cook :)

Monday- Black beans and sweet potato chimigangas

Tuesday- Fall veggie with Quinoa and poached egg I made this last month and it was amazing. I didn't use beets because they didn't have any at our supermarket. So I threw in zucchini and used my "power green" mix and welted it with the quinoa.

Wednesday-Wild rice salad

Thursday-Saturday-Austin! We are being super classy and going to a football game for Thanksgiving, and probably eating BBQ












No comments:

Post a Comment